CLEAR CHANNEL RADIO IS LOOKING FOR INTERNS!
CLEAR CHANNEL RADIO IS LOOKING FOR INTERNS! Promotions Internship Open Call
Saturday, October 1st @ 10am
233 N. Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL
Please RSVP to AstinHayes@clearchannel.com
Clear Channel Radio is offering a one semester, non-paid internship opportunity to students seeking insight and hands-on training within the workings of a major-market radio station. In addition to day-to-day working knowledge and experience obtained, participating students gain valuable “hands-on” work experience which will be applied and used during their post-collegiate employment positions.
Prospective candidates must currently be enrolled in an accredited university, college, or trade school with the opportunity to receive school credit for an internship. Interns must be in good academic standing and able to make a minimum 15 hour per week commitment and comply with institution’s requirements. Weekend availability is required.
Attention to detail is imperative with this position. Prospective candidate must be able to accommodate a varied and flexible schedule, which may include nights and weekend hours. Internships are available all year round.
Student must also possess good work ethics such as punctuality, self-motivation, a willingness to learn and be people oriented and serious about moving their career forward.
A BIT ABOUT THE PROMOTION INTERN:
Intern will be the departmental liaison for all promotions events. The prospective intern will be the point person for organizing promotional campaigns. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Maintaining a listener database of station contest winners
- Writing copy, distributing and compiling daily prize sheets
- Contacting daily winners to follow-up with prizing
- Assisting to compile documents to meet FCC regulations
- Actively pulling content to maintain the station website with content, graphics, pictures, web contests and other interactive media
- Acting as liaison between station and radio listeners
- Ensuring that station vehicles are packed to successfully execute station events
- Executing station events including client events as well as station promotional opportunities to enhance our brand, increase revenue and ratings
- Representing station in a positive manner at station events
- Assisting with filing, mailing and other office duties as assigned
Categorised as: Jobs and Internships